VooPoo PnP replacement coils
The VOOPOO PnP coils are designed for use with the VOOPOO Baby Trio and are easy to use and replace.
What's your preferred vaping style -- mouth-to-lung or direct-to-lung? The Voopoo Drag Baby Trio can do it all with a simple change of the coil. This device has three coils available in all.
- PnP-M2 Coil: For direct-to-lung inhaling. Mesh coil. 0.6 ohm, 20-28 watts. Best with low-nicotine e-liquids.
- PnP-R1 Coil: For mouth-to-lung inhaling. Regular coil. 0.8 ohm, 12-18 watts. Best with mid-nicotine e-liquids.
- PnP-C1 Coil: For mouth-to-lung inhaling. Ceramic coil. 1.2 ohm, 10-15 watts. Best with high-nicotine e-liquids.
- PnP-VM1 Coil: For sub-ohm. Mesh coil. 0.3 ohm, 32-40 watts. Best for lower nicotine e-liquids
- PnP-VM4 Coil: For sub-ohm. Mesh coil. 0.6ohm, 20-28 watts. Best for lower nicotine e-liquids.
- PnP-M1 Coil: For mouth-to-lung inhaling. Mesh coil. 0.45 ohm, 28-35 watts. Best for lower nicotine e-liquid.
How to change a coil on a Voopoo Drag Baby Trio:
To replace the coil, simply unscrew the tank from the Voopoo Drag Baby Trio and pull the old coil from the bottom of the tank. Push in a new coil and wait several minutes for the wick to saturate.
How to change a coil on a Voopoo Vinci:
To replace the coil, simply remove the pod from the Vinci, pull out the old coil and push in a new coil. Wait several minutes for the wick to saturate.
What’s In The Box
- 5 x VOOPOO PnP coils
- Coil resistance - 0.6ohm M2 mesh / 0.8ohm R1 kanthal / 1.2ohm C1 ceramic