Nitecore Intellicharger i4
The Nitecore Intellicharger i4 is a new and incredibly advanced 4-bay battery charger that can handle virtually any battery size or chemistry. Of course, it can keep your vaping batteries topped up -- but it can also do so much more. The Intellicharger i4 can charge lithium-ion, Mi-MH and NiCd batteries of virtually all voltages, shapes and capacities.
Nitecore Intellicharger i4: Features
- Can handle batteries of 1.2, 3.7, 4.2 and 4.25 volts. Do you want to charge a battery to a lower voltage? No problem; configure the Intellicharger i4 to charge your 4.2-volt batteries to 3.7 volts for long-term storage.
- Monitors all four battery bays independently, allowing you to charge batteries of four types at the same time. When one battery's charge cycle is compete, the Intellicharger i4 automatically diverts its remaining charging power to the batteries that are still charging.
- Can recover an IMR battery that's been depleted to 0 volts.
- Supports a faster charging current of 1.5 amps to get your batteries topped up more quickly.
- Has a special charging program to prevent overheating when charging batteries with low internal resistance.
- Detects batteries installed in reverse and will not attempt to charge them.
- Has an automatic timeout feature that discontinues the charging process automatically if a battery isn't fully charged after 20 hours. A very long charging time could potentially indicate a battery fault.
- Features a temperature monitoring program and has extensive venting to prevent its internal electronics from overheating.